Suzie Akenson from the Rosemount Inn in Kingston has sent in the top five travelling tips for staying at the Rosemount Inn:
Bring with you....
1. A sense of adventure - staying in a luxury home, the Rosemount Inn & Spa of the 1800's.
2. A passion for Red Wine and Chocolate when you visit our Vinotherapy Spa"
3. An Epicurean's palate - for our delicious breakfasts
4. Great walking shoes for a wonderful day of exploring the many museums and boutiques, unique shops downtown just three blocks from the inn.
5. Depending on the season, a swim suit for 'Big Sandy Bay', skates for the rink in Market Square, cross county skis for Cataraqui Conservation Area and rubber boots for walking in the Sugar Bush