Friday, August 7, 2009

TOOL Rocks Kingston!

August 4th, at the K-Rock Center, Kinston Ontario, After almost 12 years of waiting I got to see my FAVORITE band perform, and they did not disappoint. The K-rock center was a perfect venue for the band to take your mind on a journey to a higher conciseness, with front man Maynards unbelievable vocals and guitarist Adam Jones gut wrenching riffs and harmonies. The band played a variety of songs from all their albums to a sold out crowd of die hard fans (and I was front a center!). My hats off to the City of Kingston for bringing the greatest rock show ever, to one of the nicest venues I've ever seen a show in (and I've been to A LOT of concerts). So for anyone wanting to see an amazing show I would totally recommend catching one at Kingstons, K-Rock center! or just visit the City of Kingston, everyone I met while I was there were friendly and out to have a good time. I think I might have to move here.... Check out this site for a list of activities and events going on in Kingston, to help you make your visit as enjoyable as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment