Ian Walsh from Kingston's Hotel Belvedere has sent in his top five tips for travelers:
1. Regular visitors should ask about leaving a small bag behind. We do this for guests and it
allows for future travel on airlines with only carry on luggage.
2. Always ask at the front desk for restaurant and entertainment info, with a map.
3. The Marine Museum is a gem for local history and spectacular ship models.
4. ‘Tilley’s’ quick dry underwear and socks.
5. Ask for names and use them, somehow your service will be better.