Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Visiting Kingston - An Outsider's Perspective

During my regular romps through blogs that pique my interest, I came across this delightful post from one Marie-Louise Ayres, Curator of Manuscripts from the National Library of Australia.

Back in 2007 Ms. Ayres attended the Association of Canadian Archivists' conference in Kingston, and in doing so also took the time to write about her experiences in the city.

From local hotels to the Royal Military College, Ms. Ayres does a wonderful job of documenting her first impressions through words and pictures.

If you have any experiences from Kingston that you would like to share, send an email to Linda McNair. If you're a local - and even if you're not - we'd love to read whatever you've got. (And yes, I do realize that last bit rhymed; I'm somewhat of a poet, if you haven't noticed!)

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment